Friday, December 27, 2019

Advance Descriptive Text !

The Excitement of Harvesting Watermelons

     On the holiday semester, I was back home happily because it was time for harvesting watermelon in my village. In my village, watermelon becomes one of the main crops because it produces overflow harvests. My father also well known as the most succeed watermelon farmer. I think watermelon from my village is the most delicious watermelon that I ever eat.
          I will always be excited when going to the farm that full of hidden sweet and juicy big green rocks. The farm is not too far from our home. My father and I were going to farm by our old motorcycle brought some large sacks, a bundle of wheel rubber, and two sickles. There were many trucks parking on the side of farm roads. The farmworkers had begun harvesting watermelon under the blazing sun. They just pulled the stalk of the fruit and put it in the basket. After the basket had full, they lift the basket on their shoulder and fill the truck container until it fulls by hundreds of watermelons. Only the chosen watermelon that will be brought to the distributors.
       Two kinds of watermelons planted in my village, the red and yellow watermelon. At this time, my father planted the yellow one. The yellow one is more popular than the red one recently. Because it has a unique shape from round to oval, less seeds, juicier, sweeter, and attractive looks like golden yellow. When you bite the fruit, water is so much until it overflows out. My father told me the signs that the watermelon has a sweet taste and ripe enough. If the stalk had dried, there is a yellow spot, and the green line on the skin more contrast, it is sweet. If the shape rounder than others, it is juicier. So, I chose the fruit and put it in my sack until it full.
           When the day was afternoon, I was going back to my house brought the sack full of watermelons on my motorcycle. It was really heavy so I should be careful when rode my motorcycle passed the rocky and slippery road. Finally, I arrived at my house and brought watermelons to the warehouse. In the evening, we ate those juicy and sweet watermelon together. We have gathered around in the dining room with a round wooden table full of our dinner. My mother made some watermelon juices in a large container mix with milk and jelly. My young brother likes that juice. I also drink three glasses of juice until I felt so full. We were so grateful for the harvesting this time. We hope it will more succeed in the future. 

1 comment:

Advance Descriptive Text !

The Excitement of Harvesting Watermelons      On the holiday semester, I was back home happily because it was time for harvesting wa...